Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Groin Injuries Treatment More Condition_symptoms Should I Kill Myself Now Or Later?

Should I kill myself now or later? - groin injuries treatment more condition_symptoms

I had a miserable life and try to get my life in order, if I have a wound he had in my groin, I can not get erections anymore and I am afraid, can not (at least not like before when he There was a high sex drive and testosterone levels)

You should kill me now, if they have some kind of hope that is better, or should I wait to kill me if the doctors tell me that probably one of treatment and surgery to have an erection

I had a miserable life and it can not wait to return to the track, I do not see the supplements and pills and surgery to achieve an erection

I'm having difficulty to kill me weather now that I have a little hope, or wait until the depression is unbearable

No comments:

Post a Comment