Saturday, January 16, 2010

Boot Camp Bc Does N E 1 Know If I Can Go Back Through Boot Camp?

Does n e 1 know if I can go back through boot camp? - boot camp bc

Hello,

I am a service to Navy and I try to win again. I have seemed to me the 2nd Year of the plateau. I'm trying to 33% of body fat, which is what I say, is obtained for the pre-service needs. She also told me that should be when you go through Boot Camp, the 35%. I think fluctuating b'twn 34 and 35%. I changed my exercise routine several X. I drink a coach, a good meal of water, cardio, weights, etc. I hit another wall. I wondered whether I could go back in the camp? I went through the back door of the Navy in 99 BC. But if losing the way I still weight, and I need to keep a healthy situation, I would not mind back. I win again for another 6 years and to) a different kind (labor. The Navy is definitely gonna get your time on me. I do not know if I can do. I know it is "necessary". But just because it is not, does not necessarily mean that I can not. NE 1 know?

3 comments:

Mrsjvb said...

Why should they spend money, what is needed? If you do not lose weight / BF in the boot camp itself not solve the problem.

This is where the Navy show that it would be useful to step back and run the problem can be solved itself.

KGB said...

I only know that Marine boot camp. Sevice If the service you have to do their basic training. The Marines with this problem. I suppose if you miss reelist Navy basic training and go directly to their workplace training

Bob D said...

Only when the transition to the Marine Corps. The army did not immediately start the transition program. You do not need training. To eat a little more discipline and a little help and the right things and how to manage them better.

Post a Comment