Saturday, January 23, 2010

Retail Product Numbering Upgrading To Windows 7 With Vista Retail?

Upgrading to Windows 7 with Vista Retail? - retail product numbering

Retail Pro, I installed Vista on my computer now. Retail allows me to install Vista on my computer, regardless of the number of plates that step. I am eager to take advantage of this discount for students for Windows 7. I want to make a new plant, not really "upgrade" to Vista ... Ya, I know ..

Here are my questions.
1.) Can I Win7 RC, then simply update the product code supplied with the upgrade?

2.) If not, then if I upgrade to Win7, and I decided to upgrade my motherboard in the future, then the length of the password?

In the past, all I had to do was slap in the 1-800 number on the automated phone system system from Microsoft, type a load of rubbish in the number and boom. Not a "legal" installation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) No RC and RTM are not the same product at all.

2) No. 7 will be done changes to the hardware than Vista. Microsoft does not care how many disks to install Windows on, what is at the same time (only install 1 for a single-user license).

Post a Comment