Friday, January 29, 2010

How Much Is Good Weave How Much Will A Colour And Weave Extentions Cost?

How much will a colour and weave extentions cost? - how much is good weave

Well, I want my normal hair color, at the moment is still black, but of course I'm blonde
How much does it cost to get it back to blonde without damaging too?
Also, I thought, as do the color of my hair blonde too fine, hair extensions cost how much fabric?

I ask you to answer in pounds, because the dollar means nothing to me D:

Thank you!

2 comments:

ஐAliceஐ said...

She had dyed black hair () and was blonde, they said, could do it ... after 5 hours in a room and £ 110 later, she left the room with exactly the same as I was - it did not work, just fried hair actual damage caused) (split ends off and cleaned up and has really been a disaster. Is your best opportunity to let them push harmful to your hair with a stripper (it does not work!) Get regular trims and then for the extensions.

x_әɔɐɟ ɹәʞod_x said...

£ 100 .....

Selling eight p.m. U sick lol.
Visit shops, the African Carriba weaving of colors and sizes .....:) allllllll

Post a Comment