Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sterile Kits Where Can I Get Just 1 Single Sterile Amniohook?

Where can I get just 1 single sterile amniohook? - sterile kits

My last pregnancy, the doctor gave me 5 signs of gestational diabetes to follow and in my last months I had them all. She told me to deliver once a week, but was refused on the city and the replacement! My husband is a doctor and have children before they shipped, so I broke my water at home. Babies Health 7 pounds 4 ounces, this time I want to be prepared just in case. The last time, you must use hemostats (sterile) in your kit. Help!

2 comments:

bluejean... said...

Is there anyway I go and tell them that you could have the baby now, Fake certain symptoms and ask them to break the water to make a difference? In particular, for the things themselves, but the elimination of medical interventions to get me .... not so much. My husband was a doctor, but no way he never has to know! I only say what is going on and not custom documents. May be a lil raise hell, but at least he is not an unfortunate accident.

15 weeks with winter baby said...

Her husband is a doctor, not a doctor, why did you threaten the life of your child, too?

Post a Comment